The personnel Affairs program is the only program that accepts any method of calculating wages according to the user by defining the items of the Labor Law
The personnel Affairs program is the only program that accepts any method of calculating wages according to the user by defining the items of the Labor Law. The Personnel Affairs Program is one of the important programs and has established a program for employees, which calculates the attendance and departure of employees, salaries and stipends. The Employee Affairs Program is the only one that accepts any method of calculating wages according to the user by defining the items of the labor law, concluding display screen for the company's regulations. There are multiple and flexible ways to insert these regulations and insert them into the system.
The program includes group of distinctive properties:
- Ability to save basic personnel data, personal photos and all documents to be kept in the employee's file, in addition to other data that facilitate the work system.
- The system allows the definition of the provisions of the labor law in addition to the regulations of the company itself and hence keeps abreast of any changes in the labor law.
- Adjust the system in order to implement the regulations automatically upon the employee's movements.
There are several systems to record attendance and departure:
- Barcode system for reading staff codes.
- Automatic Registration of Employee Card.
- Fingerprint of attendance and departure.
- Other multiple systems.
- Manual registration.
Possibility of analyzing salaries according to hours of attendance and departure with the calculation of net of salary, using the following items:-
- Tax registration
- Deduction registration
- Insurance's share registration
- Calculation of additional salary
- Bonus and overtime registration
- Commission and allowances registration
- Registration of sanctions, absences and delays
- Ensure the management and extraction of statistical reports.
- Registration of periodic awards - granted awards.
- Ability to work for more than one year at the same time.
- Ability to process data of several companies and several years.
- Possibility of showing the employee's due in previous years
- The possibility of preparing a warrant to pay the salaries and proof of the accounting record.
- Variety of follow-up reports of wages and analysis.
- Possibility of extracting salaries distributed to cost centers or different projects.
- Ability to identify what was accomplished by the employee, such as the training courses received by employee.
- Ability to calculate wages according to the employee's working days upon enrollment or termination of service as a percentage of the value of the items.
- Ability to determine the items to be calculated upon the number of actual working days and items to be calculated in full value.
- System also uses e-mail in various correspondences; to direct the attention to the delay or approval of the acceptance of leave and other correspondence.
- The system also allows the addition or cancellation of various items, whether the due or deduction of any employee or group of employees or the addition of emergency items, overtime and allowances.
- There is a complete system of advances, loans and any regular deductions, from the employee, that can be modified with all flexibility and rescheduling the remaining amounts.
- The system allows looking for the employee's salaries after calculating them to make decisions by transferring them to the treasury or banks or paying only part of one employee or a group of employees or the balance of the suspended employee.
Enterprises divide through cost centers that can be followed up through revenues and costs of Centers
Industrial Production Management
The system of Osus for costs, production and manufacturing can be linked to the accounting and inventory system.
Using barcode with categories during shrinkage, sale, purchasing and transferring
Osus … Create solutions to be suitable to your needs
Saudi Arabia (1)
Saudi Arabia (2)
Dhu An Nurayn Street
Tel : 126-513-131 Fax : 126-579-925
Saudi Arabia (3)
Prince Abdul Muhsin Bin Abdulaziz Rd, Al Malaz
Tel : 114-789-180 Mob : 0555312470
Saudi Arabia (4)
Mobile : 0555312467 Tel : 138-372-707
- Nasr City - Makram Ebeid
Mob : +20-111-547-7731 Tel : +20-100-958-8980
- Ring Rd Street
Tel : 01-468-290 Mob : 736-644-902 & 776-010-380
Mobile : 777-367-884 Tel : 02-342-363
Mobile : 771-747-609 Tel : 05-315-110